How to Submit
To submit your thesis or project to the library, you will need to complete the following steps:
- With the approval of the thesis committee and Graduate Studies Department, submit an original copy of your thesis or project on 25% cotton content bond paper according to The Thesis and Project Guide.
- Print and complete pages 4 and 5 of the ProQuest/UMI Dissertations Forms & Instructions for Paper Submission of your Doctoral Dissertation or Masters Thesis
- To access this form go to http://www.proquest.com/dissertationagree
- Log in with the username dissertations and the password publish
- Scroll down and click "2010-2011 UMI Dissertation Publishing Paper Submission Agreement (PDF)"
- Print and complete the forms, following the instructions in the PDF file
- Call Elizabeth Davis to make an appointment at (310) 243-2058. You will need:
- Masters Thesis Submission Form
- Original Thesis or Project
- Thesis and Project Approval Form Signed by the Dean of Graduate Studies
- A Check Payable to CSUDH or a Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Credit Card (see explanation of costs)
- If you want extra copies, please see the "how can I get extra copies?" page before your appointment.