Faculty Submission Guidelines
You may submit eReserves requests through either the online submission form or in person at the ILL office on the second floor of the library's South Wing. Non-electronic requests may take more time to complete. For print submissions to eReserves, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Provide a clean, sharp copy of the material.
- Single-sided copy only
- Do not reduce the photocopy or provide copies that have been underlined or highlighted.
- Use 8 ½ x 11-inch white paper , with black ink and at least a ½ inch margin on all sides. Please make sure your copy does not have a black border.
- The title page and copyright information page (where can I find this?) of the book or journal in which the material you are submitting is located.
- For handwritten notes, please be aware that lightly written or second-generation copies do not scan well.