In addition to the standard library services, we offer several faculty-only services to assist you in your research.
To learn more about each service, select it from the menu to the left or click the links below.
- Consultations: The library reference staff offer one-on-one and group faculty consultations to assist you with the use of our online databases.
- Book Request: Have a book that you need to pursue your current line of research? Fill out our online book request form and we will order it if possible. Please note that, due to budgetary constraints, filling out this form does not guarantee we will order the requested item.
- Library Resource Integration: The library has a large collection of items that can be useful to your students. See our online tutorial on how to integrate library resources into Blackboard.
- Bibliographic Instruction: Let one of our librarians instruct your students in how to use the wealth of resources available at the library. Request an instruction session.
- Reserves and eReserves: Place materials on our reserve desk or electronic reserves system to make it easy for students to access required course readings.