Sandra M. Parham
Title: Dean, University Library
Department: University Library
Office: LIB C-532
Phone Extension: x3700
Email Username: sparham
- Parham, Sandra. Afterword. Grace under Fire: Barbara Jordan's Rhetoric of Watergate, Patriotism, and Equality. By Brenda Eatman Aghahowa. In press.
- Parham, Sandra, ed. Barbara C. Jordan -- Selected Speeches. Washington, DC: Howard University Press, 1999.
- Parham, Sandra. A Catalog of Traditional African Art. Houston: Texas Southern University, 1998.
- Parham, Sandra and Helen Hamilton. Barbara Jordan Archives [Inventory]. Houston: Robert J. Terry Library, Texas Southern University, 1990s.
Awards and Honors
- The Pan Afrikan Student Union 1st Annual Mary McLeod Bethune Award For Outstanding Service to Student Development. California Date University, Dominguez Hills, May 2000
- The Cheik Anta Diop Award Outstanding Support for Academic Excellence in Africana Studies. CSU Dominguez Hills College of Arts & Science, Department of African Studies, May 2004.