Irene Osisioma, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1471
Phone Extension: x3298
Email Username: iosisioma
- Recognition by University of Nigeria for outstanding contributions/selfless service to staff development in the Faculty of Education- May 14, 2009.
- Recognition by University of Nigeria Alumni Association for outstanding support and immense contributions to development of the Faculty- May 16, 2009.
- Received an award for academic excellence from California Association of Nigerian Educators-September, 26th 2008.
- Received a Fellow of Science Teachers’ Association of Nigeria (STAN) award on August, 30 2008
- Selected by California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) to be a member of the ETS/California State Standard Setting Panel for the Teaching Foundations Examination: Science. ·Appointed member of the Science Teachers’ Association of Nigeria task force on restructuring of the Nigeria Science Education.
- Honored in the Ninth Edition of the Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers, 2004-2005.
- Honored by National University’s Commission for brilliant performance in the National University’s Commission Virtual Institute of Higher Education Program (NUC VIHEP), 2004 & 2005.
- Best Conference Paper of STAN Annual Conference Uyo, Nigeria, 1996.
- Best Conference Paper of Stan Annual Conference, Maidugury, Nigeria, 1995.