Irene Osisioma, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1471
Phone Extension: x3298
Email Username: iosisioma
- Co-Pl - World Bank Science and Technology Education Post-Basic (STEPB) project titled: Inquiry-Based Science and Technology Literacy Awareness Laboratory (IBSTLAL) project. Award.
- Co-PI for a National Science Foundation (NSF) Teacher Professional Continuum (TPC) grant for System-Wide Change: An Experimental Study of Teacher Development and Student Achievement in Elementary Science
- Quality Educator Development (QED) –An NSF funded project
- PI for a California Mathematics and Science Project (CaMSP) grant recently funded by the California Department of Education.
- Recipient of the 2006 Summer RSCAAP mini-grant.
- Teacher for a New Era (TNE), -A California State University (CSU) initiative.
- On going research: Inquiry –Oriented Science in Urban Secondary Schools: Voices of New and Experience Science Teachers on Perception of Preparedness and Administrative Support.