Anthony H. Normore, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Graduate Education
Department: Graduate Education
Office: COE 1447
Phone Extension: x3925
Email Username: anormore
Show All Books / Journals - Special Issues Chapters in Books Peer Reviewed Articles Government Report or Monograph Newsletter Features Reviews Proceedings Invited Presentations Presented Papers and Lectures/Conference Presentations - National/International Presented Papers and Lectures/Conference Presentations - Regional/Local Grants Awarded Awards, Honors - School/College Awards/Honors - University Awards, Honors - Professional Community Service
Chapters in Books
- Normore, A.H. (in press). The process of transforming the dissertation or thesis into publications. In T. Rocco & T. Hatcher (Eds.). Demystifying the writing and publishing process: A guide for emerging scholars (pp. ???) (under contract: Sage Publications).
- Normore, A. H. (in press). Culturally relevant leadership for social justice: Honoring the integrity of First Nations communities in Northeast Canada. In J. Collard, A.H. Normore, and B. Merchant (Eds.), Leadership and intercultural dynamics (pp.???). Information Age Publishers, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- *Normore, A.H., & Blanco, R. (in press). Leadership for social justice and morality: Collaborative partnerships, school-linked services and the plight of the poor. In A. H. Normore (Ed.), Leadership for social justice: Promoting equity and excellence through inquiry and reflective practice (pp. ???). Information Age Publishers. Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- Normore, A. H. (in press). Case Commentary: Choosing Sides. Ethical leadership: Fostering ethical knowledge through professional inquiry. Ontario College of Teachers and Ontario Principalís Council; Laval University Press. Quebec, Quebec.
- Jean-Marie, G., & Normore, A. H. (in press). A repository of hope for social justice: Black women leaders at Historically Black Colleges and Universities. In A.H. Normore (Ed.), Leadership for social justice: Promoting equity and excellence through inquiry and reflective practice (pp. ????). Information Age Publishers. Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Normore, A. H. (2001). Leadership succession planning. In P. T. Begley & C. Slater (Eds.), School leadership in Canada series, (pp. 23-28). Hillsdale, Ontari Begley & Associates.