Matt G. Mutchler, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Sociology
Office: SBS B-332
Phone Extension: x3274
Email Username: mmutchler
Show All Refereed Jounral Articles and Chapters Scholarly and Commissioned Publications Published Teaching Materials Selected Scholarly Publications Selected Community Presentations of Scholarly Materials Grants Awarded Awards and Honors
Scholarly and Commissioned Publications
- Curtis, P.; Mutchler, M.G., Gutierrez, J.; Roundy, J.; Cooper, E. 2008. Medicare Part D: Implementation, Impact, and HIV/AIDS Policy on Dual-Eligibles in Los Angeles County. Research Report published by AIDS Project Los Angeles
- Mutchler and McKay. 2007. Final Report from the Sex-Drugs and HIV Study. Published by AIDS Project Los Angeles and Gay Men’s Health Crisis.
- Mutchler, M.G. 2003. “Gay-boy Talk: Discourse for Stopping HIV Infections Among Young Gay Men.” The Scarlet Letters. Vol. 2(Summer). Published by AIDS Project Los Angeles.
- Ayala, G., Thompson, C.E., Klosinski, L., Hebert, P., & Mutchler, M.G. 2003. "Changing How We Think: HIV Prevention in the U.S.: An HIV Prevention Policy Publication." Published by AIDS Project Los Angeles.
- Mutchler, M.G. 2002. “2001 Client Survey Findings” reports posted to AIDS Project Los Angeles website (www.apla.org under research and evaluation link). Findings based on quantitative study (N=1,365).
- Mutchler, M.G. 2000. “1999 Client Survey Findings.” posted to AIDS Project Los Angeles (APLA) website (www.apla.org). Findings based on quantitative study (N=1,610).
- Thompson, C.E. & Mutchler, M.G. 2000. “HIV/AIDS Managed Care and The External Environmental Assessment: Is It Worth It?” HIV: Quality Care Network and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).