Hedy Moscovici, Ph.D.
Title: . Professor, Teacher Education & Director, Center for Science Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1469; SAC 3149
Phone Extension: x3914
Email Username: hmoscovici
Awards and Honors
- Certificate of Recognition from Jack O'Connell – State Superintendent for Public Instruction (California) for my work on the Instructional Materials Advisory Panel for the 2006 Science Primary Adoption.
- Certificate for Appreciation from the Department of Education ( Orange County ) for my support and dedication to AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) Program (Received in May 2003)
- School of Education , CSUDH Faculty Excellence Award – Research (received May 3, 2002)
- Education 2000+ Award for the Exceptional Invited Guest to the Summer Schools Program – Sinaia, Romania, July 20, 2002
- Outstanding Paper Award. Less is more: Diverse interpretations for a well-known motto . Southeastern Association for the Education of Teachers in Science, Huntsville , AL , February 1994.