Hedy Moscovici, Ph.D.
Title: . Professor, Teacher Education & Director, Center for Science Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1469; SAC 3149
Phone Extension: x3914
Email Username: hmoscovici
Selected Seminars/Invited Presentations
- Invited to present as part of the symposium on case studies for WASC on April 17, 2003 & October 11, 2005.
- Invited by the Institute of the Educational Sciences in Bucharest , Romania to present a seminar to the faculty of mathematics and sciences on July 10, 2002.
- Presented a seminar organized by the Bureau of Faculty Research at Western Washington University and Sigma-Xi on Constructivist Perspectives on Teaching and Learning in Relatively Large Sections of Undergraduate College Biology (February 29, 1996).
- Guest speaker on "Gender, Ethnicity and Race in Romania and Israel ", Course # Soc 69-368, Everett Community College (August, 1995)
- Guest presenter on "Teaching and Learning in Undergraduate College Biology for Non-majors" for the doctoral students in the Zoology Department (program "Preparing Future Faculty") at the University of Washington in Seattle (March, 1995).