Jerry D. Moore, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Anthropology
Office: SBS G-322a
Phone Extension: x3845
Email Username: jmoore
- 2007 Combined Review of "Archaeoacoustics," edited by C. Scarre and G. Lawson, and "Spaces Speak, Are you Listening? Experiencing aural architecture" by B. Blesser & L. Salter. Antiquity 81 :793-796
- 2004 Combined Review of "Architectural Anthropology," edited by M. Amerlinck, and "Minaret Building and Apprenticeship in Yemen" by T. Marchand. American Anthropologist 106:173-176.
- 2003 Review of "Ritual and Pilgrimage in the Ancient Andes: The Islands of the Sun and the Moon," by B. Bauer and C. Stanish. American Anthropologist. 105:180-182
- 2002 Review of "Unknown Island: Seri Indians, Europeans, and San Esteban Island in the Gulf of California," by T. Bowen. Latin American Antiquity 13
- 2002 Review of "Food Plants of the Sonoran Desert" by W. Hodgson. Latin American Antiquity
- 2000 Review of "The Cave Paintings of Baja California" by H. Crosby. Southern California Quarterly, .
- 2000 Review of "Mesoamerican Architecture as a Cultural Symbol," edited by J. Kowalski. Latin American Antiquity 11 (1):97-98
- 1999 Review of "Archaeologica Peruana: Prehispanic Architecture and Civilization in the Andes," edited by E. Bonnier and H. Bischof. American Anthropologist. 101 (2)
- 1997 Review of "Moche Propuestas y Perspectívas" edited by S. Uceda and E. Mujica. Latin American Antiquity. 8(2):165-167.
- 1995 Review of "Domestic Architecture, Ethnicity, and Complementarity in the South-Central Andes," edited by M. Aldenderfer. Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute 1(1):171-172.
- 1992 Review of "Large-Site Methodology: Architectural Analysis Dual Organization in the Andes," by R. Cavallero. Latin American Antiquity 3:176-178.
- 1992 Review of "History of a Myth: Pacariqtambo and the Origin of the Inkas" by G. Urton. American Antiquity 57:179.
- 1991 Review of "Inca Religion and Customs" by B. Cobo Translated by R. Hamilton. American Antiquity 56:736.
- 1991 Review of "Household and Community in the Mesoamerican Past," edited by R. Wilk and W. Ashmore. Mesoamerica.
- 1991 Review of "Behavioral Ecology and Hunter-Gatherer Foraging: An Example from the Great Basin" by S. Simms. American Antiquity. 56 (3): 562-563.
- 1990 Review of "To Weave and Sing: Art, Symbol and Narrative in the South American Rainforest" by D. Guss. The Bloomsbury Review (March/April) pp. 20-21.
- 1990 Review of "Shell Bead and Ornament Exchange Networks Between California and the Western Great Basin" by J. Bennyhoff and R. Hughes. American Antiquity. 55