Caron Mellblom, Ed.D.
Title: Professor of Teacher Education, Special Education; Director, Center for Learning and Academic Support Services (CLASS)
Department: Center for Learning & Academic Support Services (CLASS)
Office: Bldg 11/ SCC 1111
Phone Extension: x2713
Email Username: cmellblom
- Mellblom, C and Alvarado, R, (2007) “Improving the Reading Skills of Upper Division University Students: A Follow up Study”, in press Research and Teaching in Developmental Education
- Mellblom, C, Book Review, “Succeeding in College with Asperger Syndrome: A Student Guide”, Harpur,J., Lawlor, M., Fitzgerald,M., Jessica Kingsley: London in Education Book Reviews 9/15/2004
- Mellblom,C. & Morales, A. (2002 )“Measured Reading Levels of Upper Division Students at CSUDH. Results of a Two Year study”, Research and Teaching in Developmental Education, spring.
- Mellblom, C. Book Review, "Learning Style Perspectives: impact in the classroom, Lynne Celli Sarasin" in Exchanges: The On-line Journal of Teaching and Learning in the CSU, Fall 2001
- Mellblom,C. & Seaberry, J. (2001) “Engaging University Students in Community Service for Improved Educational Outcomes” National Society of Experiential Education, Summer.
- Mellblom, C & Hart, Garry (1997) “The Faculty Members Role in Advising Students with Disabilities” in Advising Student with Disabilities NACADA Monograph, n5
- Pearman, E., Huang, A. & Mellblom, C. (1997) “The Inclusion of all Students: Concerns and Incentives of all Educators”, Education and Training of the Mentally Retarded, March
- Mellblom, C. (1993) “Facilitating Reading Improvement through Encouraging Reading Enjoyment”, in Using Media in the College Classroom, Newsweek Educational Publication,
- Huang, A., Pearman, E. And Mellblom, C., (1992) “Educating all Children in Schools: Attitudes and Beliefs about Inclusion” Education and Training of the Mentally Retarded, June.
- Mellblom, C. (1992) Differing perceptions among special education professionals regarding the needs of secondary students with learning disabilities, Dissertation Abstracts. (Click on Full Text-PDF for dissertation.)