Terrence P. McGlynn, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Biology
Office: NSM A-139
Phone Extension: x1077
Email Username: tmcglynn
Show All Publications Invited Workshops and Research Honors Invited Symposium Presentations Conference Presentations Extramural Grants and Awards Honors and Awards Intramural Grants and Awards Invited Seminar Presentations International and National Service Symposia Organized Professional Affiliations
Invited Workshops and Research Honors
- 2007, Network of Conservation Educators and Practitioners, Faculty Focus Group, American Museum of Natural History, New York, NY.
- 2007, QEM (Quality Education for Minorities) BIO Workshop in NSF Proposal Development, Washington DC .
- 2007, NCEAS ( National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis) working group, invited participant, “Spatial Aspects of Stoichiometry,” Santa Barbara , CA.
- 2000 – 2005, IUCN (World Conservation Union ) Species Survival Commission, Social Insect Specialist Group
- 1999, George C. Eickwort Student Research Award, International Union for the Study of Social Insects, North American Section
- 1996, Ants of the Leaf Litter Workshop, invited participant, Ilheus , Brazil