Thomas Landefeld, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Biology
Office: NSM B-104
Phone Extension: x3528
Email Username: tlandefeld
Awards and Honors
- Undergraduate Institution Mentor Award; Presented by SACNAS, 2002
- National Role Model Mentoring Award; Presented by Minority Access, Inc. 2001
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community and University Service Award, CSUDH, 1999.
- Facilitator, Session on Faculty Roles, American Association of Higher Education, 1996.
- Chair, Panel Discussion on "Minorities in Graduate Education", GRE Forum, 1991.
- Leader, Biological Sciences Discussion Session, GRE Forum, San Francisco, 1992.
- Academic Leadership Award: Committee on Institutional Cooperation (CIC), The University of Michigan Representative (1990).