Thomas Landefeld, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Biology
Office: NSM B-104
Phone Extension: x3528
Email Username: tlandefeld
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Montreal, Montreal, Canada (November, 1980).
- Department of Biochemistry, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas (August, 1981).
- Surgeon's Third Symposium on Gut Hormones "Gene Regulation of Hormone Synthesis" Colorado Springs, Colorado (June, 1983).
- Department of Biochemistry, Albany Medical College (September, 1984).
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Symposium "Glycoprotein Hormones: Structure and Synthesis" Miami, Florida (February, 1986)
- Worcester Foundation for Experimental Biology, Worcester, MA (April 1986)
- Integrated Genetics, Inc., Framingham, MA (April 1986)
- Genentech Inc., San Francisco, CA (September 1986)
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH (September 1986)
- Ohio State University-Agricultural Research and Development Center, Wooster, OH (March 1987)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL (June 1987)
- University of Miami, Miami, FL (February 1988)
- Serono Symposium on Glycoprotein Hormones: Structure, Synthesis and Biologic Function, Newport Beach, CA (March, 1989)
- Basic Science Seminar Series, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA (November 1989)
- Reproductive Endocrinology Labs/Department of Biochemistry, The University of Miami Medical School (February, 1992)
- MARC/MBRS Programs, Barry University (April, 1996)
- Graduate School, University of Maryland, Eastern Shore (April, 1996)
- FASEB Visiting Scientist, Prairie View A & M, Prairie View, TX (Spring 2001)
- Models of Institutional Excellence Symposium, Universidad Metropolitana, Puerto Rico
- Keynote Speaker “Where are the Minority Scientists and Why should we care?” (October, 2002)
- FASEB Visiting Scientist, Virginia State University (September, 2003)
- Plenary Speaker and FASEB Visiting Scientist, Symposium on Ethics and Integrity in Research, Ana Mendez University System (November, 2003)
- Keynote Speaker, Prairie View A & M University, Summer Research Program, August 2004
- Keynote Speaker, University of the Virgin Islands, Celebrating 43 years of Excellence, March 2005
- Keynote Speaker, Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, April 2006
- Keynote Speaker, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio (Harlingen Satellite campus) March 2006