Shirley Lal, Ph.D.
Title: Director of Evaluation, College of Education
Department: College of Education
Office: COE 1477
Phone Extension: x2773
Email Username: slal
- Lal, S. R., & Esposito, M. C. (2007). Easing Special Education Teacher Shortages: Utilizing Precepts of the Professional Development School Model. American Association of State Colleges and Universities.
- Esposito, M. C., Berlin, D., & Lal, S. R. (2006). Special education professional education development schools: Why do candidates choose to participate? National Association of Alternative Certification.
- Li, X., & Lal, S. (2005) Critical reflective thinking through service-learning. Intercultural Education. Vol. 16.3
- Esposito, M. C., & Lal, S. R. (2005). Responding to Special Education Teacher Shortages in Diverse Urban Settings: An Accelerated Alternative Credential Program. Teacher Education and Special Education 28(2) 100-103.
- Esposito, M. C., & Lal, S. R. (2005). Validating Special Education PDS Work Using the NCATE Standards. Journal of Integrative Psychology. Vol. 5
- Esposito, M. C., Lal, S., & Berlin, D. (2006) (under review). A professional development school innovation: A university’s response to special education teacher shortages. Urban Education.