Barbara L. Kennedy, ND, ACRN, BC, FNP
Title: Assistant Professor of Nursing
Department: School of Nursing
Office: WH 335A
Phone Extension: x2067
Email Username: bkennedy
- Kennedy, B. L. & Roberts, S. T., (2008). Perceptions of Self Respect and the Practice of Unprotected Sex among Young Multiethnic College Women. 2008 National State of the Congress on Nursing Research. October 2, 2008. Washington, D.C.
- Kennedy B. L. (2007). Developing a career as academic faculty through the Mentorship Process. Sigma Theta Tau International, 39th Biennial Convention, November 2- 7, 2007. Baltimore, Maryland. Invited Poster
- Kennedy B. L. Roberts, S. T. (2007). The Truths and Myths which influence the Sexual Decision Making Process among Young Multiethnic College Woman: 6 th Annual Evidence-Based Practice Conference November 9, 2007. Anaheim, CA .
- Roberts, S. T., & Kennedy, B. L. (2005). Why are young college women not using condoms? Their perceived risk, drug use, and developmental vulnerability may provide important clues to sexual risk. Association of Nurses in AIDS Care National Conference, 18th Annual Conference, November 17-20, 2005. Orlando Florida.
- Kennedy, B. L. (2004). An exploratory descriptive study of self-esteem and sexual history among HIV+ Latino gay men. Association of Nurses in AIDS Care National Conference, November 15-18, 2004. New Orleans, Louisiana.