Ellen Hope Kearns, Ph.D.
Title: Professor Emeritus, Health Sciences
Department: Health Sciences
Office: WH 303H
Phone Extension: x3364
Email Username: ekearns
- Hope Kearns, Fang Sun (2007). Principles of Leadership: Past, Present, and Future (2 nd ed.) In D. Harmening. Laboratory Management: Principles and Processes . St. Petersburg, FL: D.H. Publishing & Consulting, Inc.
- Brahma-Lyngdoh, P & Hope Kearns, E (2006). Avian influenza. Advance newsmagazines for medical laboratory professionals . April 26, 2006.
- Fang, A and Hope Kearns, E (2006, June/July). Hemoglobin A1c: Testing of Patients with Hemoglobinopathies. California Association of Medical Laboratory Technologists Newsline 32(3), 24-27.
- Hope Kearns, E and Gallicchio, V (Autumn 2005). Global Mobility in the Laboratory Profession: Opportunities and Barriers. Biomedical Laboratory Science Journal , 3 (1), 11-14.
- Hope Kearns, E, Gallicchio, V, and Ward-Cook (2004). International Survey of Program Directors Opens Doors Toward ASCP Globalization: An Innovative Transatlantic Student Exchange Program. Laboratory Medicine 8 (35), 465-470.
- Hope Kearns, E. Promoting International Mobility in the Health Professions: A Laboratory Sciences Perspective. US National Skills Standard Board Monograph. (unpublished report).
- Hope Kearns, E and Gallicchio, V (2003) Transnational Professional Credentialing for Laboratory Sciences?: New Horizons. In Proceeding of the Association for Schools of Allied Health Professions/North American Consortium for Nursing and Allied Health Joint Conference
- Hope Kearns, E, Roberts, P, and Gallicchio, V (2003) Transatlantic Cooperation in Biomedical Science Education. In Proceeding of Institute of Biomedical Science Congress
- Hope Kearns, E, Holmes, S, & Gallicchio, V (2003) Putting the E into Transnational Education. In Proceeding of ELearnChina Conference
- Holmes, S and Hope Kearns, E. (2003). Patient-Provider Connectivity and the Role of e-Health, Clinical Leadership & Management Review . May/June 2003, 146-149
- Hope Kearns, E Roberts, P, & Gallicchio, V (2003) International Cooperation Within Biomedical/Clinical Laboratory Sciences Education. In Proceeding of Consortium of Institutes of Higher Education in Health and Rehabilitation in Europe
- Hope Kearns, E and Holmes, S (August 2002). The Role of E-Commerce in Health Care, American Clinical Laboratory : August/September 2002, 21(7), 16-19
- Hope Kearns, E and LaMonica LA. (2002) Principles of Automated Differential Analysis. In D. Harmening (Ed) Clinical Hematology and Fundamentals of Hemostasis . 4th Edition. F.A. Davis: Philadelphia
- Hope Kearns, E and Brett, E. (2002) Principles of Leadership: Past, Present, and Future. In D Harmening (Ed) Laboratory Management: Principles and Processes. Prentice Hall: New Jersey