Cynthia G. Johnson, MSN, RN, EdD
Title: Professor and Public Health Nurse Certificate Advisor, School of Nursing
Department: School of Nursing
Office: WH A-310E
Phone Extension: x2522
Email Username: cjohnson
Show All Publications in Learned Journals Publications (Newsletters) Selected Presentations (International) Selected Presentations (National) Selected Presentations (State) Selected Presentations (Local) Research Activities/Grant Grants Awarded (State) Grants Awarded (Local) Awards/Recognition/Honors (Peer Recognition) Awards/Recognition/Honors (Public Recognition)
Selected Presentations (International)
- Johnson, C. G. (2005). Benefits of Introducing a Web-Based Continuous Quality Improvement Course in a Bachelors of Science in Nursing Program,” First International Nursing Conference, College of Nursing & Allied Medical Sciences, Saudi, Arabia (Abstract accepted for conference December 6, 7, and 8, 2005)
- Johnson, C. G. (2002). Comparing nursing practices across continents: exploring the differences and similarities in Public Health Nursing, Trinidad, West Indies
- Johnson, C. G. (2001). Nursing in the 21st Century,” Nurse Leaders, Trinidad West Indies
- Moderator, (2000). Distance education for health professionals: Retrospective and future. international conference sponsored by Pan American Health Organization and CSU Dominguez Hills, School of Health.
- Johnson, C. G. (1998). Developing and teaching a graduate web-based course on the internet: Implications for Nursing Education. Proceedings of the Caribbean Nursing Organization, Barbados, West Indies.
- Johnson, C. G. (1996). Innovative teaching strategies for community health nursing students in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. Manual of the International Nursing Conference, Barbados, West Indies.
- Johnson, C. G. (1996). Issues facing critical care nursing in the 21st century. Manual of the International Nursing Conference, Barbados West Indies.
- Johnson, C. G. (1994). Innovative approaches to nursing education in the United States. International Nursing Conference, Ministry of Health, Trinidad, West Indies