Cynthia G. Johnson, MSN, RN, EdD
Title: Professor and Public Health Nurse Certificate Advisor, School of Nursing
Department: School of Nursing
Office: WH A-310E
Phone Extension: x2522
Email Username: cjohnson
Show All Publications in Learned Journals Publications (Newsletters) Selected Presentations (International) Selected Presentations (National) Selected Presentations (State) Selected Presentations (Local) Research Activities/Grant Grants Awarded (State) Grants Awarded (Local) Awards/Recognition/Honors (Peer Recognition) Awards/Recognition/Honors (Public Recognition)
- Co-Editor, Southern California Public Association - News Link, 1998
- Johnson, C. G. (1997, January/February). Presidentís Address. Looking forward as the New Year begins. Pacesetter, 3(1), 1.
- Johnson, C. G. (1997, March/April). Presidentís Address. The Cutting Edge in Nursing for the 21st Century. Pacesetter, 3(2), 1.
- Johnson, C. G. (1997, June/July). Presidentís Address. Embracing change. Pacesetter, 3(3),1.
- Johnson, C. G. (1996). California and Barbados nurses look at critical care practice, AACN News, 13(9), 6 (peer reviewed).
- Co-Author, National League for Nursing, Division of Nursing Faculty Self-Study, (1995) CSU Dominguez Hills (unpublished manuscript).