Charles F. Hohm, Ph.D.
Title: Professor of Sociology
Department: College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences
Office: LIB C-502
Phone Extension: x2547
Email Username: chohm
Show All Books and Monographs Refereed Publications Reviews Other Publications Selected Presentations Conferences and Professional Meetings (Organized and Chaired) Film and Video Presentations Invited Lectures and Panel Presentations Grants Awarded
- “On Assessment” California Sociological Association Newsletter, 11 (2), June, 2000.
- “What Do We Mean by ‘Assessment’?” American Sociological Association’s Footnotes, 28 (4), April, 2000.
- "Seventeen Months after the Big One: Where Are They Now?” (with A. Plotkin). The Daily Aztec (San Diego State University student newspaper), October 14, 1993.
- "Academic Tenure: What Is It and Why Is It Needed? (with H. Shore)" California Sociological Association Newsletter, 3 (2), May, 1993.
- "Contracts and Tenure," American Sociological Association's Footnotes, 20 (10), March, 1993.
- "Academic Tenure: What Is It and Why Is It Needed?" SDSU Report, February, 1993.
- "University Administrators in the Classroom: It's Not a Joke," The Daily Aztec (San Diego State University student newspaper), November 5, 1992.
- "Some Reflections on Sociology's Future in California," California Sociological Association NewsLetter, 1 (3), September, 1991. Reprinted in American Sociological Association's Footnotes, 20 (2), February, 1992.