Charles F. Hohm, Ph.D.
Title: Professor of Sociology
Department: College of Natural and Behavioral Sciences
Office: LIB C-502
Phone Extension: x2547
Email Username: chohm
Show All Books and Monographs Refereed Publications Reviews Other Publications Selected Presentations Conferences and Professional Meetings (Organized and Chaired) Film and Video Presentations Invited Lectures and Panel Presentations Grants Awarded
Books and Monographs
- Hohm, C.F., Co-Editor (with J. Glynn) 2002. California’s Social Problems, 2nd Edition. Boston: Pine Forge Press.
- Hohm, C.F., Co-Editor (with W.S. Johnson). 2001. Assessing Student Learning in Sociology, 2nd Edition. Washington, D.C.: The American Sociological Association.
- Hohm, C.F., Co Editor (with L. Jones & S. Lio). 2000. Population: Opposing Viewpoints. San Dieg Greehaven Press, Inc.
- Hohm, C.F., Editor. 1997. California's Social Problems. New York: Longman Publishers.
- Hohm, C.F., J.A. Glynn, E.W. Stewart. 1996. Global Social Problems. New York:HarperCollins Publisher.
- Hohm, C.F., Editor. 2000. Population: Opposing Viewpoints. San Dieg Greenhaven Press,Inc