Gilah Yelin Hirsch, MFA.
Title: Professor, Art
Office: LCH B106
Phone Extension: x3966
Email Username: ghirsch
Show All Sample Artwork Publications Solo Exhibitions Two-, three- and four-person exhibitions Group Exhibitions Professional Photography Public Lectures and Presentations Originator and Facilitator of Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences Membership in Juries, Civic, and Executive Bodies Awards, Grants and Honors
Membership in Juries, Civic, and Executive Bodies
- 2009 - Jewish Artist Initiative, Los Angeles, CA, Executive Board Member College Art Association
- 2008--Present - International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine (ISSEEM), Boulder, CO, Director, Board Member
- 2004--Present - Jewish Artists Initiative
- 1994 - Long Beach 90th Annual Juried Exhibition - sole juror.
- 1994 - Sole Juror for the Long Beach Arts 90th Open Exhibition
- 1993 - One of three-member jury for City of Carson Employees Halloween Competition
- 1988 to present - Reviewer of Visual Arts Applicants for Dorland Mountain Arts Colony
- 1985-86 - Juror, Santa Monica City Art Bank
- 1985 - Site Evaluator, National Endowment for the Arts Interarts Program
- 1984 to 1988 - Member Board of Directors, Dorland Mountain Colony
- 1983 to 1985 - Founding Member Santa Monica Arts Commission Art Bank Committee.