Gilah Yelin Hirsch, MFA.
Title: Professor, Art
Office: LCH B106
Phone Extension: x3966
Email Username: ghirsch
Show All Sample Artwork Publications Solo Exhibitions Two-, three- and four-person exhibitions Group Exhibitions Professional Photography Public Lectures and Presentations Originator and Facilitator of Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences Membership in Juries, Civic, and Executive Bodies Awards, Grants and Honors
- 2001 - Traditions in Architecture: Africa, America, Asia, and Oceania, 4.2 p. 95, Dora P. Crouch & June G. Johnson, Oxford University Press
- 1999 - Solimar Magazine , Spring 1999, Special Preview Issue, Photographs accompanying article “Bringing the Himalayas Home”
- 1989 - Photography for "Cosmography - the Writing of the Universe"
- 1989 - Photo: "Tibetan Doctor" sold to Interactive Production Associates for "Tell Me Why" program, Santa Monica, California
- 1989 - Exhibition of photographs in "Life Changes and the Jewish Experience", The Gallery of the Jewish Federation
- 1986-87 - Photography for "In Search of the Sacred"
- 1986-87 - Logo photograph for First Light Video Publications
- 1986-87 - Photo published in Los Angeles Herald Examiner along with article, "Kyoto: City of Spiritual Business", Dec.7, 1986
- 1984 - Documentary photographer of Rachel Rosenthal D.B.D. - Performance documentation Rachel Rosenthal, L.A.C.E. Gallery
- 1980 - Album portrait for "Songs of Robert Burns," Philo Records