Gilah Yelin Hirsch, MFA.
Title: Professor, Art
Office: LCH B106
Phone Extension: x3966
Email Username: ghirsch
Show All Sample Artwork Publications Solo Exhibitions Two-, three- and four-person exhibitions Group Exhibitions Professional Photography Public Lectures and Presentations Originator and Facilitator of Seminars, Workshops, and Conferences Membership in Juries, Civic, and Executive Bodies Awards, Grants and Honors
Two-, three- and four-person exhibitions
- 1996 - University of Judaism, Los Angeles, California, "The Language of Nature" (two-person with Patrick Percy)
- 1995 - Daniel Beckerman Gallery, Redlands, California "Light and Space" (two-person with Gerda Mathon)
- 1995 - Louise Towne Gallery, Los Angeles, California (two-person)
- 1995 - Mythos Gallery, Burbank, California (two-person with Jill Ansell)
- 1987 - "Letter Forms", Gilah Hirsch, Anna Homler, Devorah Jackson, Women's Building, Los Angeles - "Gilah Hirsch, Irene Vincent, Michael Wingo" Orange County Center for Contemporary Art, Santa Ana, CA
- 1986 - Harbor College Art Gallery (CA): "Two Views of Nature", Amy Goldman and Gilah Hirsch
- 1982 - University of California, Irvine: "Tradition in Transition" Gilah Yelin Hirsch, Bruria, Beth Ames Swarz, Michele Zackheim
- 1978 - Woman's Building, Los Angeles: "Gilah Yelin Hirsch, Bruria, Nancy Spero, Hella Hammid"
- 1971 - Downey Museum (CA) Annual Juried Exhibition
- 1970 - San Pedro Municipal Gallery: Three Artists Exhibition (as a result of winning Los Angeles Municipal New Talent Competition)
- 1968 - UCLA, Kerkhoff Gallery: "Two Women"