Donald T. Hata, Ph.D.
Title: Emeritus Professor, History
Email Username: dhata
Show All Selected Publications Selected Keynote Speeches Selected Conference Presentations and Lectures Selected Photo Exhibits Grants Academic Awards and Honors Civic Engagement Government & Politics
Academic Awards and Honors
- 1998 Teacher of the Year Award , Associated Students, Inc., CSUDH.
- 1996 Outstanding Professor Award , Associated Students, Inc., CSUDH.
- 1990 Systemwide Outstanding Professor Award, 1989-90. California State University Board of Trustees. "For high achievement in teaching, scholarship and public service."
- 1980 Award of Merit, California Historical Society (with Nadine Hata) "in recognition of your pioneer efforts to clarify the historic role of Japanese Americans in California through your writing, teaching and public service."
- 1977 Lyle Gibson Distinguished Teaching Professor Award, CSUDH
- Danforth Foundation Associate (with Nadine Hata), 1971-83.