Richard Keith Gordon, Ph.D.
Title: Professor of Education, Teacher Education
Office: COE 1401A
Phone Extension: x3754
Email Username: rgordon
- An Examination of Dowa and Minzokugakkyu Educational Models in Japan : Broad based Implications for Multicultural Education, Ruth Ahn and Richard Gordon, in Global Issues in Education: Pedagogy, Policy, School Practices, and the Minority Experience, Greg Wiggan and Charles Hutchison, (in press)
- "Omni-Education A Teaching and Learning Framework for Social Justice in Urban Classrooms" Gordon Richard; Lalas Jose; McDermott Cynthia. Kendall Hunt Publishing, 2006.
- “Collaboration for Educational Change,” ERIC ED 458 674, 2001.
- “Teacher Work Sampling,” Tokyo Gakugei Annual Research Report vol. 1 2001.
- "Omni-education: A Developmental View of Experience," Heinemann, 1997.
- "The Mosaic of Urban School Reform," in Integrative Education by Renate Caine, Carnegie Press, 1993.
- "Effective Strategies for Managing the Multicultural Classroom:Understanding Cultural Diversity" in Strategies for Effective Classroom Management: Creating a Collaborative Environment, Barbara Larrivee, Allyn & Bacon, 1992.
- "Multicultural Education and The School of Education : A Resource Manual," CSUSB, 1990.
- "The Mosaic Of Urban Education: A Case Description," Center for Integrative Learning CSUSB, July 1990.
- "The Role of Subjective Experience in Educational Research" Philosophy of Education Proceedings: 1983 Illinois St. Univ. Normal , IL . 1984.
- "Partners in Educational Progress" Los Angeles Unified School District, Spotlight, 14 (December 1984).
- "Science and Mathematics Teachers and Student Needs," Los Angeles Unified School District Spotlight, 6, (October 1984)
- "Education: Black Students' Perceptions and Interpretations," Telementry UCLA School of Education, 5 (2), 1977.
- "Educational Justice," UCLA Educator, 19 (1) 1976.