Dorothy Mao Fisher, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Information Systems & Operations Management
Department: Information Systems and Operations Management
Office: SBS C-317
Phone Extension: x3574
Email Username: dfisher
Refereed Journal Articles
- "The Effect of Sample Size on the Extended Self-Organizing Map Network - A Market Segmentation Application", Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 51(12), pp. 5940-5948, coauthor(s): M. Kiang, M. Hu, 2007.
- A Value-Added Approach to Selecting the Best Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program", Journal of Education for Business, 83(7), pp. 72-76, coauthor(s): Melody Kiang & Steve Fisher, 2007.
- "An Extended Self-Organizing Map Network for Market Segmentation -- A Telecommunication Example", Decision Support Systems, 42(1), pp. 36-47, coauthor(s): M. Y. Kiang & M. Y. Hu, 2006.
- "Performance Evaluation of Commercial Bank Branches Using Data Envelopment Analysis", Journal of Business and Management, 11(2), pp. 89-102, coauthor(s): Burhan Yavas, 2006.
- "Linking Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis with Performance Evaluation", Business Journal, Month 4, pp. 73-75, coauthor(s): Steven A. Fisher, 2004.
- "Evaluating Mid-level ERP Software", Journal of Computer Information Systems, 45(1), pp. 38-46, coauthor(s): Melody Y. Kiang, Steve Fisher, Robert Chi, 2004.
- "Are You Considering an ASP for your Accounting Functions?", The National Public Accountant, 46(6), pp. 16-18, 2001.
- "Business-to-Business Purchasing on the Internet: The OBI Standard", National Public Accountant, Month 4, pp. 42-44, coauthor(s): W. Wong, and S. A. Fisher, 2000.
- "Software Evaluation: LAN-based E-mail", Journal of Computer Information Systems, Month 1, pp. 21-25, coauthor(s): B. Sun, 1996.
- "Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Evaluate Tax Preparation Software", Journal of Business Management, 3(3), pp. 80-89, coauthor(s): S. A. Fisher, B. Sun, 1996.>