Lois Feuer, Ph.D
Title: Professor, English
Office: LCH B-320
Phone Extension: x3862
Email Username: lfeuer
- “Hired for Mischief: The Masterless Man In Macbeth.” in Macbeth: New Critical Essays, ed. Nicholas Moschovakis. London: Routledge, 2008.
- Review of Strong Foundations: Twelve Principles for Effective General Education Programs in Exchanges: The On-line Journal of Teaching and Learning in the CSU. Posted February 2003.
- “Joyce the Postmodern: Shakespeare as Character in Ulysses,” in The Author as Character, ed. Ton Hoenselaars and Paul Franssen. Farleigh Dickinson University Press, 1999.
- “Happy Families: Repentance and Restoration in The Tempest and the Joseph Narrative,” Philological Quarterly, Vol. 76, No. 3. Summer 1997.
- “The Calculus of Love and Nightmare: The Handmaid’s Tale and the Dystopian Tradition,” Critique, Vol. 38, No. 2. Winter 1997.
- “Shaping the Multicultural Curriculum: Biblical Encounters with the Other,” American Council of Learned Societies Occasional Paper 23, 1994.
- “The Unnatural Mirror: Bend Sinister and Hamlet,” Critique, Vol. 30, No. 1. Fall 1988
- “Literature as Evidence of Social Values,” Humanities Education, Vol. IV, No. 2. Spring 1987.