Nancy Erbe, J.D., L.L.M.
Title: Professor, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution Peacebuilding
Department: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Office: LIB D-512
Phone Extension: x2805
Email Username: nerbe
Awards and Honors
- Manchester Who’s Who of Professionals and Executives (2006- ).
- Fulbright Senior Specialist Roster, Peace and Conflict Resolution (2005-2010).
- Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International (2002).
- Research: Hewlett Foundation with Jerry Sanders (UC-Berkeley) to evaluate and propose critieria for assessing cultural competence of third parties with multicultural conflict process (1999-2001).
- Wennerstrom Award (for outstanding contribution as director of legal aid clinic 1985).
- Public Interest Fellow (1984).