Nancy Erbe, J.D., L.L.M.
Title: Professor, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution Peacebuilding
Department: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Office: LIB D-512
Phone Extension: x2805
Email Username: nerbe
Selected Presentations: National
- “Closing Disciplinary Divides: A Polycentric Curriculum Approach in the California State University System” Lily West Teaching Conference, Pomona, California, 2007; 2006 Conference of the Pacific Coast Council on Latin American Studies, Carson, California, 2006.
- “Appreciating Mediation’s Global Role with Good Governance,” Pacific Southwest Academy of Legal Studies in Business, Palm Springs, California, 2007.
- “New and Expanding Uses of Mediation” with Dr. Peter Nwosu, Southern California Mediation Association’s 18th Annual Conference, Malibu, California, 2006.
- “Discovering Lenses to the South: Appraising Global Surge in Restorative Justice”, Association for Conflict Resolution, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2006.
- “Diversity and Civic Engagement in Learning Centered Communities” and “Conflict Resolution, Negotiation and Other Skill-Building Activities in OnLine Classes,” Thirty Sixth Annual Conference of the International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning, Palm Springs, California, 2006.
- 9th California State University Regional Symposium on University Teaching, 2006.
- International Academy of Business Disciplines, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2005.
- Conflict Studies: The New Generation of Ideas, University of Massachusetts, Boston, 2004.
- State Bar Of California Commission For The Revision Of The Rules Of Professional Conduct, 2004.
- Multicultural workshop with Najeeba Syeed-Miller, Executive Director, Asian Pacific American Dispute Resolution Center and John Rodriguez, Loyola Law School, Southern California Mediation Association 14th Annual Conference, 2002.