Mohammed El-Badawi, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Accounting and Law
Department: Accounting and Law
Office: SBS C-304
Phone Extension: x3571
Email Username: melbadawi
Refereed Journal Articles
- "A Case-Sensitive Accounting Model", International Journal of Business Research, coauthor(s): Sheu, M., & Wong, W. C., 2006
- "Social Security Reform", Proceedings of the Academy of Finance, coauthor(s): Ricardo Ulivi, Arleen Burham, 2006.
- "Heuristic Object-Oriented Data Schema For Contextual Accounting", Proceedings of the 5th International Business Information Management Association Conference, Cairo, Month 12, coauthor(s): Wang Wong and Myron Sheu, 2006.
- Retirement and Tax Update, Orange County, CA, 2007
- A Heuristic Object-Oriented Data Schema for Contextual Accounting, Cairo, Egypt, 2007
- Social Security Reform, Chicago Illinois, 2007
- E Education at California State University Dominguez Hills, Cairo, Egypt, 2007
- Does Pre-Issue Investors Optimism Cause Post-Issue Underperformance, Orlando, FL, 2007
- Social Security Reform, Proceedings at the 2006 Annual Midwest Business Administration Association (MBAA) International Conference Proceedings of Academy of Finance, Chicago, Illinois, 2006
- A Case-Sensitive Accounting Model, IABE, 2006
- Retirement and Tax Update, Islamic Institute of Orange County, 2005
Awards and Honors
- Track Chair Service Award, Accademy of Business Administration, International Conference,Athens,Greece, 1996