Paula J. D'Amore, Ph.D. D(ABMLI)
Title: Assistant Professor, Health Sciences, Clinical Laboratory Science
Department: Health Sciences
Office: WHA 330G
Phone Extension: x2212
Email Username: pdamore
- Harris, CJ and D'Amore, PJ. Megakaryocytic Leukemia in an Adult.
Clinical Laboratory No.5, Lab Q 2008.
- D'Amore, PJ. Childhood Obesity. Laboratory Medicine 2006;37:298.
- D'Amore PJ. Evolution of C-Reactive Protein. Laboratory Medicine 2005;36:234.
- Southern California Kaiser Permanente Medical Group Symposium, Los Angeles. "Childhood Obesity". P.J. D'Amore, 2006.
- Visiting Professors Korean Program, California State University, Dominguez Hills. "Embryonic and Adult Stem Cells". P. D'Amore, 2005.
- Fourth Annual Best Teaching Practices: The division of Nursing and Xi theta Chapter, California State University, Dominguez Hills. "Quantitative Process Used to Select Students for Clinical Internships in the Clinical Sciences Program". C Harris and P D'Amore, 2005.
- Minority Training Program in Cancer Control Research Symposium at UCLA. "Biology of Cancer", 2004.
- Principles of Microscopy, Division of Nursing, MSN Program, Spring, 2003; Fall, 2003
- Second Annual BEST TEACHING PRACTICES: The Division of Nursing and Xi Theta Chapter, California State University, Dominguez Hills. Using Digitized Images to Teach Provider Performed Microscopy. C.Harris and P. D'Amore, 2003.
- California Association of Medical Laboratory Technologists, Spring Symposium. "Risk Factors Contributing to Coronary Arterial Disease and Cardiovascular Disease", March, 2003.