Mary J. Cruise RN, DNSc
Title: SLOA Co-Coordinator, USLOAC Co-chair
Phone Extension: x3339
Email Username: outcomes
- Fellwock-Schaar , S.A. , Krochalk, P.C. and Cruise, M.J. (2007). “Institutionalizing a General Education Program Review Process: Outcomes Assessment" in Enhancing Teaching and Learning through Assessment, S.Frankland, (Ed.), Springer, Netherlands . Paper presented in Hong Kong , China , The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, “The First International Conference on Enhancing Teaching and Learning through Assessment”, June, 2005.
- Hembacher, D.and Cruise, M.J . (Winter 2006). “The Effects of a Second-Grade Social Studies Curriculum Infused with Positive Aging Concepts in Children's Attitudes Towards Aging”, Theory and Research in Social Education (34:1), pp 58-97. Paper presented at a Teacher's Conference in 2004.
- Baxter, I. , Jenner, S. and Cruise, M.J. (Spring/Fall 2006). “Student-Centered Teaching and Learning Through Teamwork Assignments”, Journal of the Academy of Business Administration (11:Nos 1 & 2), pp 9-21. Paper presented at a JABA Conference in 2005.
- Mellblom, C. Lal, S. and Cruise, M.J . (Fall 2007). Presentation on CSUDH Assessment processes to the California Council on Teacher Education (CCTE) Conference in San Diego .
- Mellblom, C. and Cruise, M.J. (Spring 2005). Presentation on Student Learning Outcomes Assessment processes to the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) Annual Meeting in Irvine .