Lynne Cook, Ph.D.
Title: Dean, College of Education
Department: College of Education
Office: COE 1409
Phone Extension: x3510
Email Username: lcook
Show All Publications: Books Publications: Chapters and Monographs Publications: Refereed Journals Other Articles Other Publications Research and Data Analysis Reports Selected Presentations: National and International Selected Presentations: Regional/State Grants: National Grants: State Awards and Honors
- Integrated Special Education and Teacher Education Program (H325T070037). Cooperative agreement funded by USDE/OSEP, 2007-12, $500,000.
- Gear Up Partnership with Los Angeles Unified School District , Funded by USDE subcontract with Local District 8, 2007-08, $300,036.
- Trends in the National Prevalence of Teacher Education, Induction, and Workload Policies and Practices for Beginning Teachers in Special Education (HO324C040115). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 2005-07, $540,000
- Trends in Teacher Entry, Turnover, and Shortage (HO324C020002). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 2002-05, $540,000.
- Productivity of Teacher Preparation Programs (H308F70031). Funded by USDE/OERI, 1998-99, $225,000
- Teacher Supply, Turnover, and Shortage (HO23C40102). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1994-98, $680,000.
- Teacher Retention., Transfer, and Attrition.. (HO23C10088 ). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1991-93, $360,000
- National Clearinghouse for Professions in Special Education (H030E3002). Subcontract with the Council for Exceptional Children, 1993-94, $140,511.
- National Clearinghouse for Professions in Special Education (H030E0001). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1990-93, $1,435,822.
- Adolescent Seriously Emotionally Disturbed (GOO8635017). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1986-89. $323,748.
- Secondary School Resource Specialist Training Project (GOO8535037). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1985-88, $280,268.
- Preservice Special Education Training Program (GOO8535048). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1985-88, with C. Cavallaro, $166,856.
- Preservice Training for Teachers of Autistic Students (GOO8535036). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1985-88, with R. Mesaros, $185,908.
- Experimental Internships in Seriously Emotionally Disturbed (GOO830l304). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1985-88, $210,000.
- Materials Development and Field-based Training for Preservice Resource Specialists (GOO8200478). Funded by USDE/OSEP, 1982-85, $115,620.
- Senior Researcher and Co-author with E. E. Boe, University of Pennsylvania