Barbara R. Chrispin, Ph.D.
Title: Emeritus Professor, Management
Department: Management and Marketing
Office: SBS D-326
Phone Extension: x3584
Email Username: bchrispin
Grants and Funded Research
- Survey of Human Resource professionals in the Brazilian Business Community. Funded by CSUDH Sabbatical Leave.
- Transferring the Pedagogy of the MBA Online Program to SOM On-campus Courses. Funded by CSUDH.
- Survey of Cross-Cultural Training in California Companies. Funded by CSUDH Intramural Funded Projects for Faculty Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity.
- Survey of forty industry officials in the Mexican Maquiladora Industry. Funded by CSUDH.
- Development and Implementation of an International Business Concentration with a Pacific-Basin Focus. Funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Title VI.
- Evaluation of the California Work Sharing Unemployment Insurance Program. Funded by the California Employment Development Department and the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Development of a Consortium for Alternative Programs (CAPstone) to support cooperative activities between the State University and the Community Colleges and open new options for students. Funded by New Program Development and Evaluation, Office of the Chancellor, California State University and Colleges.
- Development and evaluation of an individualized, interdisciplinary program to test new instructional processes and combinations of subject-matter. Funded by the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the Office of the Chancellor, the California State University and College System.
- Development, implementation and evaluation of a three (3) year, student-oriented, career education program designed to introduce secondary school students to allied health occupations. Funded by U.S. Department of Labor.
- Development and implementation of a research design for evaluating demonstration Head Start Programs. Funded by the U.S. Office of Equal Opportunity.
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of an exploratory study of information processing procedures and computer-based technology in vocational counseling. Included national survey of counseling and information-processing practices in Vocational Education, systems analysis of counseling operations in the Los Angeles City School District, a counselor training and implementation of a revised systems design for counseling. Funded by the U.S. Office of Education.
- Determining core curriculum for technical occupations. Funded by the U.S. Office of Education.