Kirti Sawhney Celly, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Marketing
Department: Management and Marketing
Office: SBS C-325
Phone Extension: x3503
Email Username: kcelly
- Year of India Education Programs Cornerstone Elementary School at Pedregal, 2009-10.
- Coach for Cornerstone School Science Olympiad Team for the Los Angeles County Science Olympiad, 200708 & 2008-09.Our teams won Gold Medal both years.
- Year of China Education Programs at Cornerstone Elementary School at Pedregal, 2007-08.
- Co-Chair of Education, Parent Board, Cornerstone Elementary School at Pedregal, 2005-2006.
- Actively involved in Cornerstone Elementary School, Palos Verdes Unified School District. Trained for and serve as educator in the Junior Great Books Program for enhancing critical literacy, Hands-On Equations in Mathematics; designed programs for inclusion in the Year of Japan and Year of Greece year-long, school-wide country studies, Art at Your Fingertips, and Art Trek.Also actively involved in the design, original planting and maintenance of a Secret Garden to be used by children as a quiet place to read and ponder the wonders of life (September 1999 onward, ongoing)
- Active Board Member, Publicity, Palos Verdes Directory Board, a fund-raising organization with the only complete localphone book for the Palos Verdes Peninsula, 2002-2003
- Active volunteer, Palos Verdes Hills Cooperative Nursery School, June 2002-2003
- Board Member, Organization for Youth in Entertainment, a start-up non-profit for organization of youth, 2002
- Gardening Volunteer, South Coast Botanic Garden, 2001
- Actively involved as a volunteer family in the Palos Verdes Hills Cooperative Nursery School, 1997-1999
- Active Board Member, Community Relations, Palos Verdes Directory Board,1997-1999