Kirti Sawhney Celly, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Marketing
Department: Management and Marketing
Office: SBS C-325
Phone Extension: x3503
Email Username: kcelly
- "Outcome-based and Behavior-based Channel Coordination Efforts" ISBM Working Paper, 1994 (with Gary Frazier).
- "Toward a Conceptual Understanding of the Antecedents of Strategic Alliances" In Business Marketing: An Interaction and Network Perspective, edited by Kristian Moller and David T. Wilson (Boston, MA: Kluwer Academic Publishers), 1995 (with Robert Spekman).
- "Intensity, Functions and Integration in Channels of Distribution" In Review of Marketing, Vol. 4, 1990, edited by Valarie A. Zeithaml (Chicago, IL: American Marketing Association), 263-98. (with Gary Frazier and Tasadduq Shervani)
- "Strategic Alliances: Understanding and Managing the Complex Relationship Between Buyer and Seller" In Advances in Telecommunications Management, Volume 2, 1990, edited by Wesley J. Johnston (Greenwich, CT: Jai Press), 99-112. (with Robert Spekman)
- "Toward a Conceptual Understanding of the Antecedents of Strategic Alliances" MSI Working Paper #90-114, (Cambridge, MA: Marketing Science Institute), 1990 (with Robert Spekman).