Kirti Sawhney Celly, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Marketing
Department: Management and Marketing
Office: SBS C-325
Phone Extension: x3503
Email Username: kcelly
- “Promoting Promotions: Does Showcasing Free Gifts Backfire?" Forthcoming. Journal of Business Research, Vol. 64, No. 1, January 2011, p. 55-58. (With Priya Raghubir, Professor of Marketing and Mary C. Jacoby Fellow, Stern School of Business, New York University).
- “The California State University: A Case on Branding the Largest Public University System in the U.S." International Journal of Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, Vol 15, No. 2, May 2010, p. 137-156. Lead Author (with Brenda Knepper, Director, Communications, and Public Relations, CSUDH).
- “Creative Writing in Marketing Education: Poetry as an Innovative Pedagogical Tool,” Marketing Education Review, Vol. 19, No. 1,Spring 2009.Sole author.
- "Fostering Critical Thinking in Business Courses: Pedagogical Innovations and Strategies” The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol. 8, No. 1, Summer 2007. Sole author.
- "Technological Uncertainty, Buyer Preferences and Supplier Assurances: An Examination of Pacific Rim Purchasing Arrangements" (with Robert E. Spekman, Taylor Murphy Professor of Business Administration, Darden School of Business, University of Virginia and John Kamauff, Partner, Price-Waterhouse Coopers Consulting), Journal of International Business Studies, Summer 1999. Lead researcher and lead author.
- "Outcome-based and Behavior-based Coordination Efforts in Channel Relationships" Journal of Marketing Research, May 1996 (with Gary Frazier, Richard and Jarda Chair and Professor of Marketing, University of Southern California). Lead researcher and lead author; based on dissertation.