Carole M. Casten, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Division of Kinesiology and Recreation
Department: Kinesiology and Recreation
Office: SAC 1133A
Phone Extension: x3633
Email Username: ccasten
- “Hot Topic Presentation” regarding the impact of a name change for the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, at the Western Society for Kinesiology and Wellness annual regional conference, Reno, Nevada, October 10, 2007.
- April 26, 2007 CSUDH Blackboard Best Practices Presentation: “A Model Class on Blackboard,” CSUDH.
- “A Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body” panel presentation with Sharon Stoll, H. So (CSUSB), and H. Van Mujllen (Lewis-Clark State College) Western Society of Kinesiology and Wellness, Reno, Nevada, October 11-12, 2006.
- "PE and Academic Performance" panel presentation with B.J. Holt and H.S. So (CSUSB). Western Society of Kinesiology and Wellness, Reno, Nevada, October 11, 2006.
- Management Techniques for teaching Dance, CAHPERD annual Acro-Dance Workshop, May, 2005, Palm Springs, CA
- “The Pro’s of Teaching Internet Classes”, Western College Physical Education Society annual meeting, October, 2004, Reno, Nevada.
- Making Dance Teaching Fun, CAHPERD annual Acro-Dance Workshop, May, 2004, Palm Springs, CA.
- “What are the 3 P’s of Teaching Internet Classes? Planning, Pitfalls, and Perks”
- National Association of Physical Education in Higher Education annual convention, Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA. 2003