Ami C. Carpenter, Ph.D.
Title: Full-Time Lecturer, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Department: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Office: LIB A-507
Phone Extension: x2245
Email Username: accarpenter
- Carpenter Ami, with Cheldelin, Sandra. “Emergent Best Practices for Collaborative Partnerships in Infrastructure Protection” in Critical Infrastructure Protection Project Workshop II Working Papers. George Mason University Press, Fairfax Virginia.
- Carpenter, Ami. 2006. “Patterns of Resilience in Fragile States.” Final Report, Submitted in fulfillment of the United States Agency for International Development and University of Maryland contract.
- Carpenter, Ami. 2005. “Conflict Prevention in the International Sphere.” Transnational Journal of Conflict Management. No. 2, Vol. 5
- Carpenter, Ami, Paula Scalinga and Sandra Cheldelin. 2005. “Designing a Roadmap for Partnership: The First Step, Identifying the Key Stakeholders.” In Critical Infrastructure Protection in the National Capital Region: Risk-based Foundations for Resilience and Sustainability. Final Report, Volume 12, Submitted in fulfillment of Department of Homeland Security Urban Areas Security Initiative and Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services Grant.
- Carpenter, Ami. and Cheldelin, Sandra. 2003. “Collaborative Systems Design for Public-Private Partnerships” in Critical Infrastructure Protection Project, Workshop I Working Papers. George Mason University Press.
- Thomas, K. Carpenter, A. and Seigel, J. 2003. “The Policy and Research Perspective” in Critical Infrastructure Protection Project, Workshop I Working Papers. George Mason University Press.
- Contributing author to the United Nations Guidelines on Good Governance in Public Private Partnerships in Infrastructure. (Economic and Social Council, Committee for Trade, Industry and Economic Development, Working Party on International Legal and Commercial Practice 2003)