William R Deluca
Title: Professor, Theatre Arts
Department: Theatre Arts
Office: LCH E-311
Phone Extension: x2400
Email Username: bdeluca
- "Theatre of the Oppressed" - Dialogue on Diversity, Dominguez Hills 1999 . Lecture and Workshop in techniques used for helping communities to solve social problems using theatre.
- "Augusto Boal and Paulo Freire" - Paulo Freire Conference 1998 . Presentation on the collaboration of Brazilian educators Augusto Boal (Theatre of the Oppressed) and Paulo Freire (Pedagogy of the Oppressed). Presented at Montclair State University .
- "Monologuing" - Diversity Conference, Center for Internationalization 1996. Lecture and demonstration for local teachers on how to use real life stories for creative writing in the classroom.
- Quarc - Active Learning Presentation 1995. Presented to ISETA (International Society for Educational Teaching Alternatives) and Lily-West Conferences.
- "Creative Research Papers" - Term Paper Writing Presentation, CSU Fullerton 1995 . Presented at CSU Symposium.
- "Teatro Dominguez" - Presentation on a Multicultural Theatre, Philadelphia , PA 1994. Presented at ATHE (Association for Theatre in Higher Education) Conference.
- "Working with Masks" - Acting Workshop, CSU Humboldt 1993. Presented at California Summer Arts' Faculty Exchange Program.
- "Mask Acting" - Character Development Workshop for Actors, San Diego, CA 1991. Presented at SCETA (Conference of Southern California Educational Theatre Association).
- "Chekhov: Man of Contradiction" - Paper on Russian Playwright, Wooster , OH 1986 Presented at College of Wooster Symposium.