José Rósbel López Morín, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, Chicana/Chicano Studies Department
Coordinator, Division of World Cultural and Gender Studies
Department: Chicana/Chicano Studies
Office: LCH B-314
Phone Extension: x3949
Email Username: jmorin
Area of Expertise: none given
Summary: none given
Show All Scholarship In Progress Authored Book Publications Articles & Book Reviews in Refeered Journals Professional Reviewer for Grants and Refeered Journals Publications in Non-Refeered Journals Presentations for Social Community Activism Musical/Cultural Performances Off-Campus Community Partnership Work Awards and Grants
Awards and Grants
- 2012 - CSU, Dominguez Hills' Presidential Creative Initiative Program Grant Award.
- 2008 - CSU, Dominguez Hills' Center for Teaching and Learning Travel Grant Award.
- 2007 - CSU, Dominguez Hills' Research and Funded Projects Course Release Grant Award.
- 2002 - CSU, Dominguez Hills' U Campaign Program Grant Award.
- 2002 - CSU, Dominguez Hills' TRW's Employee Charity Organization Grant Award.
- 2000 - UCLA's Latin American Center Travel Fellowship Award.
- 2000 - UCLA's Ben and Rue Pine Travel Fellowship Award.
- 1998-99 - UCLA's Dissertation Year Fellowship Award.
- 1997-98 - UCLA's ATC Restricted Fee Grant Award.
- 1995-96 - UCLA's University Grant Award.
- 1994 - CSU, Bakersfield's CSU Forgivable Loan/Doctoral Incentive Program Award.
- 1991- UCLA's Graduate Opportunity Fellowship Award.