José Rósbel López Morín, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, Chicana/Chicano Studies Department
Coordinator, Division of World Cultural and Gender Studies
Department: Chicana/Chicano Studies
Office: LCH B-314
Phone Extension: x3949
Email Username: jmorin
Area of Expertise: none given
Summary: none given
Show All Scholarship In Progress Authored Book Publications Articles & Book Reviews in Refeered Journals Professional Reviewer for Grants and Refeered Journals Publications in Non-Refeered Journals Presentations for Social Community Activism Musical/Cultural Performances Off-Campus Community Partnership Work Awards and Grants
Off-Campus Community Partnership Work
- 2005-12 - C.A.R.E.C.E.N. (Central American Resource Center).
- 2005-12 - Los Angeles Southwest College, Bridges to Success Center/Puentes al Exito.
- 2005-12 - LA Hermandad Mexicana (Mexican Brotherhood), Immigration Services, Inc.
- 2005-12 - South Bay One-Stop Business and Career Center in Gardena.
- 2005-08 - C.L.I.N.I.C. (Catholic Legal Immigration Network Incorporated Company).
- 2005-08 - International Institute of Los Angeles (IILA), Los Angeles, CA.