José Rósbel López Morín, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, Chicana/Chicano Studies Department
Coordinator, Division of World Cultural and Gender Studies
Department: Chicana/Chicano Studies
Office: LCH B-314
Phone Extension: x3949
Email Username: jmorin
Area of Expertise: none given
Summary: none given
Show All Scholarship In Progress Authored Book Publications Articles & Book Reviews in Refeered Journals Professional Reviewer for Grants and Refeered Journals Publications in Non-Refeered Journals Presentations for Social Community Activism Musical/Cultural Performances Off-Campus Community Partnership Work Awards and Grants
Publications in Non-Refeered Journals
- 2006 - [Translator] Oliverez, Paz M., Maria Lucia Chavez, Mayra Soriano, and William G. Tierney, editors. La guia del colegio communitario/universidad y ayuda financiera para: estudiantes inmigrantes indocumentados AB-540. Originally published as The College and Financial Aid Guide for: AB-540 Undocumented Immigrant Students. USC Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis.
- 2005 - Encyclopedia Entry. Corridos (Mexican and Mexican American folksongs). Greenwood Encyclopedia of American Poetry.
- 2003 - Preface. The Indigenous Roots of a Mexican-American Family, by Donna S. Morales and John P. Schmal. Maryland: Heritage Books.
- 1994 - "Contribution Ignored: Minority Groups Played Vital Roles in World War II." Bakersfield Californian. June 19.
- 1994 - "Mexican Flag: Protestors' Use of Flag Questioned." Bakersfield Californian. November 20.
- 1994 - "Immigrants Do the Work We Won't Do." Bakersfield Californian. May 11.