Susan Johnston, Ed.D
Title: Professor Emeritus, Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Email Username: sjohnston
- S. Johnston (2011). The missing link: Planning for student engagement. In J. Cooper & P. Robinson (Eds.), Small Group Learning in Higher Education: Research and Practice (pp. 122-129). Stillwater, OK: New Forums.
- Jones, Matthew G. and Johnston, Susan (2010) Using Lesson Design as a Vehicle for Faculty Professional Development, PRIMUS, [Problems, Resources, and Issues in Mathematics Undergraduate Studies], Volume 20 Issue 7, 575-590.
- The Stanford University Center for Teaching and Learning online publication: Tomorrow's Professor Newsletter: #849 - Supporting Student Success Through Scaffolding, S. Johnston, & J. Cooper.
- The Stanford University Center for Teaching and Learning online publication: Tomorrow's Professor Newsletter: #818 The Interactive Lecture, S. Johnston, & J. Cooper. 2008
- Director and Editor of three NSF funded QED/SCALE Grant Documentation Videos of Science Instruction Professional Development Institutes. Produced by the Wisconsin Center for Education Research, University of Wisconsin-Madison. 2005-2006.
- S. Johnston (2003). Crisis of clarity. In J. Cooper (Ed.), Small Group Instruction in Higher Education - Lessons from the Past, Visions of the Future (pp. 349-355). Stillwater, OK: New Forums.
- Contributing Editor: Cooperative Learning and College Teaching Newsletter, J. Cooper Ph.D., Editor. New Forums Press. 1991-1999.