Carrie Ann Skirlick Blackaller, Ph.D.
Title: Director of Special Education University Intern Program
Department: Special Education
Office: COE 1479
Phone Extension: x3900
Email Username: cablackaller
- The Self-Perceptions and Interpersonal Relationships of Persons with Significant Physical Disabilities: A Qualitative Pilot Study. Journal of Social Work in Disability & Rehabilitation, Vol 6 (3), 1-31.
- Disabilities and Rehabilitation.
- Blackaller, C. A. (2006 & 2005). California Special Education Intern Program Monograph. State of California.
- Blackaller , C.A., Fisher, F., Jackson, J. (1992). Case studies in special education. The TAM Newsletter, 7, 1, 6.
- Blackaller , C.A. (1986). PlayDoh to Picasso. Westside Gifted Children's Association Newsletter, 5, 2.
- Blackaller , C.A. (1972). Auditory perception and learning (Parts 1 & 2). The Marianne Frostig Center of Educational Therapy Newsletter, 13.