Tieli (Tilly) Wang, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor , Chemistry and Biochemistry Department
Department: Department of Chemistry
Office: NSM B-304
Phone Extension: x3388 , 3376
Email Username: twang
Selected Conference Presentations
- Saenz, J., Johnson, C., Diaz, A.J.G., Martinez, L., Choi, HK, Wang, T. (2008) Molecular cloning of the PrxII gene for expression and purification of the recombinant protein. Southern California Undergraduate Research Conference in Chemistry and Biochemistry.
- Saenz, J, Jiang, C., Johnson, C., Choi, HK, Yen, Y. and Wang, T. (2008) Molecular cloning of PrxII promoter. CSU Fullerton 50th Anniversary in Celebration of research: strengthening CSU’s research collaborations.
- Saenz, J. and Wang, T. (2006) The Role of PRXII in Radiation Resistant Breast Cancer. CSUDH student research day.
- Wang, T., Hu, YC.,Tamae, D., Ozeki, M., Gao, Q., Gius, D., and Li, JJ. (2005) The role of Prx II in radioresistant MCF-7 breast cancer cells. The 96th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Wang, T., Hu, YC.,Tamae, Gao, Q., and Li, JJ. The role of NFkB in protection cells from radiation toxicity. (2003) The 94th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- Guo, G, Yan-Sanders, Y., Lyn-Cook, B. D, Wang, T., Tamae, D., and Li, JJ. (2002) Manganese superoxide dismutase in radiation induced adaptive responses. The 93rd annual meeting of American Association for Cancer Research, San Francisco.
- Wang, T. Probing the interaction between Glutathion S Transferase P1-1 and c-Jun NH2 terminal kinase. (2001) Invited talk: 92nd annual meeting of American Association for Cancer Research.
- Wang, T., Pentyala, S., Elliott, JT., Rebecchi, M. and Scarlata S. (1999) Selective Interaction of C2 Domain ofPhospholipase C-b1, b2 with Active Gaq Subunits. Annual Biophysics Society meeting.