Mohsen Beheshti, Ph.D.
Title: Professor and Chair, Computer Science
Department: Computer Science
Office: NSM A-132
Phone Extension: x3398
Email Username: mbehesti
- Data Conversion: PDF to XML to Database, with Jung Lia, 12thIinternational Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, CIKM’03, New Orleans, LA, USA, November 2003, An abstract submitted for presentation.
- A Procedure for Distributed Systems Security Using Fuzzy Sets, The Proceeding of the Distributed Simulation, AI and Virtual Environments Workshop, Mexico City, pp. 14-28, February 1998.
- Evaluation of Grid-Based Data Distribution in HLA, with Ali Berrached and Ongard Sirisaengtaksin, Conference on Simulation Methods and Applications, CSMA'98, Orlando, Florida, November 1998.
- Improving Higher Education, with Elias Deeba and Richard Álo, Regional Seminar on Higher Education: Higher Education in the Coming Century, December 1997.
- An Adaptive Environment Modeling Method Under Uncertainty, with Richard Álo, Andre de Korvin, Chenyi Hu, and Ongard Sirisaengtaksin, The 6th Conference on Computer Generated Forces and Behavioral Representation, CGF, 573-580, June 1996.