Title: Acting Systems Librarian & Full Professor
Electronic Resources Management Librarian
Department: University Library
Office: LIB D407
Phone Number: 2085
Email Address: wma
- Ma, Wei, “Information Literacy Education in Chinese Colleges and Universities”(in process), 2008.
- Ma, Wei., “A database selection expert system based on reference librarian's database selection strategy: A usability and empirical evaluation.” JASIST (Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology), 53/7:567-580, 2002.
- Jo, Kibbee, David Ward, and Wei Ma, “Virtual Service, Real data: a Real-Time Online Reference Pilot”, Reference Services Review, 30/1: 25-36, 2002.
- Ma, Wei and Timothy W. Cole. 2001. “Test and evaluation of an electronic database selection expert system”. In Crossing the Divide: Proceedings of the 10th National Conference of the Association of College and Research Libraries. Hugh A. Thompson (editor). Chicag American Library Association, 2001, pp. 282-290.
- Ma, Wei and Timothy W. Cole, “Creating an Electronic Database Selection Expert System” Illinois Libraries, Vol. 82, No. 4: 265-269, Fall 2000.
- Ma, Wei and Timothy W. Cole. “Genesis of an Electronic Database Selection Expert system”, Reference Services Review. Vol. 28, No.3: 207-222, 2000.
- Ma, Wei, and Joyce Wright, “Question Board Joins the New Age”, College & Research Library News, Vol. 59, No. 10: 772-4, 1998.
- Ma, Wei, February, “The near future trend: combining Web access and local CD network.Experience and a few suggestions”, The Electronic Library, Vol. 16, No. 1: 49-54, 1998. (a printed international journal)
- Ma, Wei, "A Scene of Guilin Library in South China", CALA Electronic Journal, No. 1, Nov. 1992